• Punctuality is essential at all times and children who do not observe this without a valid reason will be penalized.
• The children must be in their respective class room at least five minutes before the first bell which rings.
• Perfect silence should be maintained during the silence bell and prayer bell.
• Attendance, adding up to 75% of the total number of working days is compulsory for all students.
• All those who do not use school transport should reach on time.
• Rude and argumentative behavior with teachers and cabinet will be strictly dealt WITH.
• Coming out of classes after the teacher leaves the class and before the arrival of the next teacher is strictly prohibited.
• Attendance on school function is necessary.
• Staying away from class will be strictly dealt with.
• Discipline in buses should be maintained. Any complaint by the bus monitor or teacher for violation of rules will be looked into and severely dealt with.
• The children are strictly prohibited to purchase any articles from unauthorized dealers at or near the school premises.
• Any kind of damage done within the school premises must be compensated by the one who does it.
• Students are not allowed to receive visitors in the school. Only under urgent circumstances will the pupil be allowed to make a phone call.
The principal has the right to refuse continuation of the studies to a student whose conduct or influence is unsatisfactory.
• Students may not offer present to their teachers. Any student, who comes to school with unclean and dirty uniform, will be charged Rs.50/- each time.
• Students found cheating during examinations, will not be allowed to answer the rest of the papers and promotion will not be granted even if they have passed in their previous tests.
• Mobile phones are not allowed in the school premises. If any student is found carrying a Mobile phone, it will be confiscated and not returned.
• Anyone found wearing articles which are not allowed shall be subjected to confiscation.
• Students do not have the permission to go anywhere but to their respected homes directly from school. The school takes no responsibility for students who do not abide by this rule.
In case of misconduct, school shall take action as per observation, which may involve :
1. Oral warning to student.
2. Written warning.
3. Suspension of one day from classes/ school/ period after five written warnings.
4. Final written warning in case of no improvement.
5. Suspension of one week.